By Suk H. Kim
Одна из лучших книг по данной тематике, которую используют для преподавания в более чем two hundred учебных заведениях мира.
Доп. информация: Язык книги - оригинальный (т.е. английский).
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: factors for global alternate and international Investment
- Chapter three: The stability of Payments
- Chapter four: The foreign financial System
- Chapter five: The foreign currency echange industry and Parity Conditions
- Chapter 6: forex Futures and Options
- Chapter7: monetary Swaps
- Chapter eight: trade expense Forecasting
- Chapter nine: dealing with Transaction publicity and financial Exposure
- Chapter 10: Translation publicity Management
- Chapter eleven: overseas monetary Markets
- Chapter 12: overseas Banking concerns and nation hazard Analysis
- Chapter thirteen: Financing international Trade
- Chapter 14: Financing international Investment
- Chapter 15: foreign operating Capital Management
- Chapter sixteen: overseas Portfolio Inestment
- Chapter 17: company process and overseas Direct Investment
- Chapter 18: foreign Capital Budgeting Decisions
- Chapter 19: the price of Capital for international Projects
- Chapter 20: company functionality of overseas Operations
Read Online or Download Global Corporate Finance: text and cases PDF
Similar international business books
Relocating items and gear among nations in a time and competitively priced demeanour is likely one of the greatest demanding situations in enterprise. This accomplished advisor presents an in-depth examine this subject.
The foreign currency echange industry is the most important, fastest-growing monetary industry on the planet. but traditional macroeconomic methods don't clarify why humans exchange foreign currency. even as, they fail to provide an explanation for the short-run determinants of the alternate expense. those 9 cutting edge essays use a microstructure method of study the workings of the foreign currencies industry, with targeted emphasis on institutional points and the particular habit of industry individuals.
"The industry-specific consultant to IFRS interpretation and alertness one of many greatest demanding situations of any reporting ordinary is how top to interpret and enforce it within the context of a selected corporation or undefined, on condition that each one has its personal intricacies and nuances. The influence of IFRS on presents particular assistance on utilising IFRS in a various diversity of sectors.
- Helmut Schmidt: Pioneer of International Economic and Financial Cooperation
- Internal Marketing. Tools and concepts for customer-focused management
- Doing Business with Kuwait (Global Market Briefings Series)
- The Management of International Acquisitions
- The Servant Problem: The Home Life of a Global Economy
- Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: Lessons for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Extra resources for Global Corporate Finance: text and cases
15–16. 3 The performance of multinational companies Evidence indicates that US MNCs earn more money as they boost their presence in foreign markets. In 1974, for example, Business International reported that 90 percent of 140 Fortune 500 companies surveyed achieved higher profitability on foreign assets. This trend continued into the 1990s, but the percentage of those companies with higher profitability on foreign assets has declined in recent years (Ball et al. 2004). The US Department of Commerce found that the return on assets for nonfinancial US MNCs has exceeded the return on assets for all US nonfinancial companies from 1989 to 2003, but that the excess of the return on assets for US MNCs over the return on assets for US domestic companies has declined since 1991.
Most large and many medium-size companies around the world have international business operations. In recent years, it has become clear that international events significantly affect companies that do not have foreign operations. Business school graduates have an advantage in moving their companies forward if they understand the basic elements of international finance. Apart from career interests, persons who want to improve their knowledge of the world will be seriously handicapped if they do not understand the economic dynamics and policy issues of finance, trade, and investment flows among nations.
For example, financial managers increasingly participate in corporate strategic matters – from basic issues such as the nature of their company’s business to complex issues such as mergers and acquisitions. The chief financial officer as strategic planner is emerging. In an era of heightened global competition and hard-to-make-stick price increases, the financial fine points of any new strategy are more crucial than ever before. Many finance chiefs can provide that data, as well as shrewd judgment about products, marketing, and other areas.